Beep Boop, How May I Help You?
A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
Everyone has to go to work... even robots. A new robot is looking for a job at the office, but it's not sure how to prepare for its interview with the boss. In this game, you don't control the main character - instead, you control NPCs who can talk to and instruct the new robot. Will it ace the interview or fall flat on its face? It's up to you!
- click on robots to control them
- choose your robot's dialogue options!
- the green Guide Bots can tell the main character where to move
- press F1 through F12 to change the window size
- press Alt+Enter to toggle fullscreen
Hint: It might help to keep a piece of paper handy while playing, to remember things for later.
python-b5 - programming, text
Sam Gorman - art, audio, text
Daniel Linssen - font (https://managore.itch.io/m5x7)
🎵 Listen to the OST on Bandcamp:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.